Chartered Accountants And Tax Specialists
For Small Businesses, Contractors, Freelancers & Crypto Taxes
Experienced and friendly small business, contractor and freelancer accountants working online with businesses across the UK and overseas. We also specialise in looking after businesses operating in the cryptocurrency sector.
We're a small firm of qualified chartered accountants and tax specialists using modern technology to provide a personal service to a broad range of small businesses.
Every client is treated as an individual and we use technology to provide constant support throughout the year - not just year end. We use both Xero and FreeAgent to support our clients and this is included in most of our packages.
"The Friendly Accountants are a rare breed amongst accountants in that they specialise in and understand what most of their competitors avoid – cryptocurrency
Cryptocurrency is at the heart of my business and it was critical for me to find accountants and tax advisers who would understand my needs and the business I am in. There’s many challenges in keeping good accounting systems when cryptocurrency is involved and TFA seem to have figured it all out! They provide me with pro-active and highly responsive one-on-one support whenever it's required and their website is a great resource too! They are extremely very well organised, making use of technology to streamline my company's accountancy processes ensuring my business stays fully compliant with HM Revenue.
TFA come across as very attentive, providing plenty of flexibility to suit my business’s needs whilst taking into account my personal circumstances too. They definitely live up to their “Friendly” brand".
Something on your mind?
Would you like us to call you for a free, 15 minute no obligation chat to see how we can help?
Simply complete the call back box below:
Would you prefer to contact us by email? Simply complete your details using the box below and we'll be in touch.
Alternatively, to find out how we can help, simply give us a call on 01202 048696 or email me at [email protected].
- Richard Baldwyn is ex-HMRC and a qualified tax adviser with over 25 years experience
- Lesley Ward is an ex-FD of a FTSE company and a qualified chartered accountant with over 25 years experience
- No junior staff - so you get full access to qualified accountants
- Using phone, Skype, email, online software and remote control support to provide services to clients all around the UK
- Affordable fixed fees
- All year round support and plain English advice
"In your first year of trading it's important to have people you can trust to answer questions and set you on the right path. I think generally in your first year you can make all sorts of bad choices but instructing TFA, for us, was NOT one of them.
They are always a phone call/email away whenever I have a question or need advice. AND they are SUPER friendly."
As well as helping you decide on the right structure for your business, we'll give you access to our client Training Portal which will help answer the following questions (and many more...):
- Should I trade as a sole trader or a limited company?
- Can I charge my company for working from home?
- Should I register for VAT now that the flat rate scheme has changed?
- What expenses can I claim through my limited company?
- How do I set up a limited company?
- What's the new dividend tax?
- What's the best way to get money out of my company?
- Can I treat the company's money as my own?
- What expenses can I claim as a sole trader?
- Can I charge my sole trader business for working from home?
- What can I charge my business for travel?
- What is IR35 and am I caught by it?
- What books and records do I need for my business?
- Why should I choose a qualified accountant?
...and of course we're always on hand to give you friendly guidance and support when it's needed.
Ideal Warmth Limited